- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lily Collins was a breakout style star during her press tour for Rules Don’t Apply, thanks in part to styling duo Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn. At the Golden Globes red carpet on Sunday, the actress didn’t disappoint.
Collins shone in a pink embroidered Zuhair Murad Haute Couture ball gown, which she paired with a bright red pout and messy top bun.
Collins is nominated for her first Golden Globe for her role as aspiring young actress Marla Mabrey in Warren Beatty’s Rules Don’t Apply. The 27-year-old beauty is nominated in the same category as Hailee Steinfeld (The Edge of Seventeen), Emma Stone (La La Land), Annette Bening (20th Century Women) and Meryl Streep (Florence Foster Jenkins) for best performance by an actress in a motion picture — musical or comedy.
The 74th Golden Globe Awards — hosted by Jimmy Fallon — airs live Sunday, Jan. 8, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
making the cut
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power