- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Balmain Paris, perhaps best known for its flashy, curve-hugging creations by 31-year-old creative director/Kardashian bestie Oliver Rousteing, has a new collaboration in the works.
The French fashion house is teaming up with L’Oreal Paris to bring “Balmain’s rock goddess vision” to life with a lipstick capsule collection whipped up by Rousteing himself. And given his own incredible contour, we have a feeling the creative director knows what he’s doing when it comes to the makeup world.
The limited-edition capsule will include three color themes with four shades each, for a total 12-piece collection. The Balmain x L’Oreal line will be unveiled ahead of the next Paris Fashion Week, and available worldwide at Balmain Paris stores and select retailers in September.
This isn’t the first time the luxury fashion brand has collaborated with a more mainstream company; Balmain’s partnership with H&M in 2015 was one of the most successful collaborations for the Swedish fast-fashion retailer to date.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day