- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brace yourselves, pre-teens of America: Heartbreakingly handsome model Lucky Blue Smith, 18, is writing a book.
The nonfiction work, now available for pre-order ($19) by publisher Penguin Random House, will feature “a unique collection of personal photographs” as well as Smith’s reflections on the “daily pressures of being a teenager in the modern world.” (Models — they’re just like us!)
If we’re lucky, the book will include a peek into his life as the drummer of The Atomics, the band he formed in 2009 with his three model sisters, Daisy Clementine, Pyper America and Starlie Cheyenne. We wouldn’t mind reading about how we keeps his platinum ‘do looking so luscious, either.
The blue-eyed beauty, who has modeled for Tom Ford and Tommy Hilfiger and recently starred alongside Lottie Moss on the cover of Vogue Paris, shared the happy news with his 2.4 million Instagram followers on Tuesday, writing, “YOOOOOOO So excited to finally tell you guys about something I’ve been working on for a while….. I’m writing a book!!”
The L.A.-based, Utah-born model’s yet-to-be-titled work will be available this November, just in time for the holidays.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day