- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Madonna will take part in next week’s Women’s March on Washington, the pop icon revealed on Thursday.
Madge made the announcement by posting an image to social media of a woman revealing her pubic hair shaved in the shape of the Nike swoosh. “Yasssssssss! Just Do it!” she wrote, tagging the racy Los Angeles-based magazine Nakid.
The photo was shot by Marius Sperlich and will appear in Nakid‘s next issue, the magazine teased on Instagram. It’s unclear whether the picture is of Madonna or not.
The Women’s March on Washington in support of women’s rights coincides with Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration next Friday, taking place the following day, Saturday, Jan. 21. Katy Perry, Cher and Zendaya are among the other celebrities who have announced they will be participating.
— Madonna (@Madonna) January 12, 2017
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day