- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
New York style setters like Brooke Shields, Helena Christensen and Hannah Bronfman take their skin seriously, so it’s no surprise they shop a highly curated selection of luxe, all-natural, plant-powered products from what has become the in-the-know destination in downtown Manhattan: CAP Beauty.
The West Village shop has garnered something of a cult following, and now Los Angeles beauty junkies (who value clean ingredients and healthy products — aside from their green juice and charcoal lemonade) can peruse CAP’s robust offerings at its pop-up shop inside the Jenni Kayne store at Brentwood Country Mart running Nov. 6-12.
CAP is packed with a selection of brands plucked from all over the world, including The Beauty Chef, Kypris, EiR, Hannes Dottir and Sun Potion, so you kind of get that foreign pharmacy sense of discovery most of us love stumbling upon.
Kayne kicked off CAP’s L.A. pop-up by hosting a “Supper of Superfoods” dinner at her home. Local Rose’s natural beauty entrepreneur Shiva Rose showed her support along with several of Kayne’s tastemaker pals.
Looks like CAP is settling in nicely with the town’s “It” girl contingency in the same way it has New York’s “in-the-know” crowd.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
valentine's day gift guide
super bowl LVII
leslie odom jr.