- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kaley Cuoco, Mandy Moore and Elizabeth Olsen have partnered with lifestyle brand Alex and Ani on a new collection to raise money for a crippling condition often referred to as “the worst disease you’ve never heard of.”
The three-piece line is Alex and Ani x EBMRF Collection, created to benefit the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation (EBMRF). EB is a rare genetic skin disorder, the slightest touch can cause tearing, blistering and bleeding. Those afflicted can see their growth stunted, while limbs, including hands, may be disfigured.
In addition to the trio of actresses, EBMRF has some other well known supporters. Brad Pitt, Courteney Cox, Rami Malek and Sting all showed up to a fundraiser put together by powerhouse manager Andrea Pett-Joseph, whose son is battling the disease.
For the new collection, 100% of the proceeds from each bracelet sold will benefit EBMRF to raise awareness and fund cutting-edge research in pursuit of a cure for EB. To date, Alex and Ani Charity by Design has donated more than $48.3 million to its 50 non-profit partners. More information about the collection can be found here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day