- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mandy Moore is now a mom.
“He was punctual and arrived right on his due date, much to the delight of his parents,” the couple wrote alongside a photo of their baby in a blue onesie. “We were prepared to fall in love in all sorts of brand new ways, but it goes beyond anything we could have ever imagined.”
This is the first child for both the actress and Goldsmith, lead singer of folk rock band Dawes, after announcing Moore’s pregnancy on Instagram in September with black-and-white photos of the couple and her growing baby bump, along with the caption, “Baby Boy Goldsmith coming early 2021.”
Since then, Moore has been open about her pregnancy journey on social media, documenting symptoms, food aversions and returning to the This Is Us set to film a new season amid the pandemic. She and Goldsmith wed in November 2018 in Los Angeles after three years of dating. With the news of Gus’ arrival, famous friends Alison Brie, Hilary Duff, Brooklyn Decker and Zachary Levi offered their congratulations in the comments.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day