- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Look: An emerald green Lela Rose look featuring an off-the-shoulder top and cropped pants from the fall 2017 collection.
The Wearer: Mandy Moore, star of NBC’s tear-jerker hit show This Is Us. The actress was styled by one of THR’s Rising Stylists Erica Cloud.
The Event: The Paley Center for Media’s 34th Annual PaleyFest on Saturday, where Moore was joined by her This Is Us co-stars Milo Ventimiglia, Sterling K. Brown and Susan Kelechi Watson.
Why It Matters: Whether her decision to reach for the green Lela Rose look was a belated nod to St. Patrick’s Day or the dreamy hue was merely a coincidence, there is no denying that the fresh shade was seemingly made for Moore’s fair complexion and cool green eyes.
But festive colors aside, we love the playful yet tailored look of the top and pants ensemble. With its whimsical sleeves and a romantic neckline, which are juxtaposed with the sharp pleats in the pants, the look falls in the sweet spot between appearing too feminine or too severe. For an occasion like PaleyFest, which is more casual than typical red-carpet affairs, Moore’s look was the perfect power-dressing ensemble.
Where to Buy: Both the top ($995) and the pants ($695) will be available on LelaRose.com beginning in June.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day