- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are expanding their contemporary line Elizabeth and James.
The designers are heading west and opening the first boutique for the brand, founded in 2007, at The Grove in Los Angeles this summer, according to a release.
“There’s so much foot traffic there. We were born and raised in Los Angeles, so for us it’s where our customer is,” Ashley told WWD. “The customer’s already there, she doesn’t need to drive.” Those customers include famous fans Brittany Snow, Alessandra Ambrosio and Kendall Jenner, who have all been spotted in pieces by the luxury label.
The opening of Elizabeth James comes nearly two years after the sisters opened a store on Melrose Place for The Row in May 2014.
The brick-and-mortar store will take over 3,000 square feet and offer ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, sunglasses and fragrance.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day