- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wedding bells are in order for Muse frontman Matt Bellamy.
The rocker, 41, on Saturday announced that he has tied the knot with 29-year-old model and girlfriend Elle Evans, just over a year and a half after they got engaged in December 2017.
The newlyweds both took to Instagram to share the first glimpse of their wedding portraits, captioning the images: “Mr. & Mrs. Bellamy.”
A post shared by Matt Bellamy (@mattbellamy) on
The couple got engaged in 2017, a few days after Evans’ birthday. At the time, she also shared the news on Instagram, announcing that the special event took place on their “romantic holiday.” “Just a few days after my birthday, on the most romantic holiday of our lives, the man of my dreams asked me to marry him! After tears of joy, gasps of shock, and a split second of disbelief, of course – I said YES,” Evans wrote.
Bellamy was previously engaged to Kate Hudson before the couple called off their relationship in 2014. They share an 8-year-old son, Bingham.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day