- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Multitalented Matthew McConaughey isn’t just an Oscar winner, he’s also the brains and brawn behind the JKL clothing brand — and is currently combining the two with a new line of T-shirts.
The Dallas Buyers Club star recited his signature “alright, alright, alright” line from Dazed and Confused in both his Academy Award and Golden Globe speeches. Now, it’s a slogan on the latest JKL collection.
Available in white or gray, the comfy tees with weathered font are emblazoned with the first three words that McConaughey said on film as iconic stoner Wooderson in the 1993 classic.
The T-shirts are available from Dillard’s department store for $35.50; a portion of the proceeds go to the just keep living’ Foundation, a nonprofit organization founded by McConaughey, which implements after-school fitness and wellness programs in inner-city high schools.
The laid-back Texan is described on the company’s website as JKL’s “resident philosopher; a rugged, masculine thinker whose own lifestyle is a model of adventure, curiosity and determination,” and he is often spotted wearing his own collection.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day