- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ailcia Vikander and Michael Fassbender have reportedly said “I do.”
The couple reportedly got married over the weekend in Ibiza, reports People. Reps for Vikander and Fassbender did not immediately respond to The Hollywood Reporter‘s request for comment.
Vikander, 29, and Fassbender, 40, were also photographed wearing wedding bands in a story published by The Daily Mail on Sunday.
The actors met on the set of The Light Between Oceans (2016), in which Vikander played Fassbender’s wife. They made their red carpet debut at the Venice Film Festival for the film’s premiere last year.
They’ve remained private about their relationship and it doesn’t sound like that will change any time soon. “I think we’ve made a clear statement that we keep certain things just between us. It was very easy to unite, but that’s quite personal,” Vikander told People in 2016.
Louis Vuitton muse Vikander’s next film projects include Euphoria, Freak Shift and Tomb Raider, in which she stars as Lara Croft. Fassbender stars in the upcoming drama The Snowman and will soon reprise his role as Magneto in X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day