- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With her poise, talent and fashion savvy, it can sometimes be hard to remember that Stranger Things fan-favorite Millie Bobby Brown is only 13 years old.
At Sunday evening’s SAG Awards, however, the actress reminded us all that she’s just your average teen (give or take a few things), arriving at the red carpet in a cotton candy pink sequin dress that she paired with low-top white Converse sneakers. To top off the playful look, she styled her short hair lob in double buns fastened with Jennifer Behr black ribbon barrettes and wore metallic pink Essie nail polish on her hands.
While speaking to E!’s Giuliana Rancic!, the actress said she chose her footwear for the practicality — they’re much easier to dance in. “I’m always dancing,” she mused.
As for her post-show plans, Brown said she’ll skip parties (“I can’t party; I’m only 13,” she reminded Rancic) and head back to her hotel and enjoy pizza and a movie with her family. Sounds like the perfect night to us.