- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At the Paris premiere of Mirror, Mirror — whose location makes for a major fashion coming-out party for any young actress — starlet Lily Collins went full throttle with a Zac Posen brocade pre-fall mermaid gown that you can’t take you eyes off of. With her coloring, it’s pretty amazing. It’s obviously aiming for more of a fall mood as opposed to something more fluorescent and spring-y.
However, a number of fashion websites are saying it’s too much dress for the petite actress — that either she should be taller, or it should be shorter, and that she should pull her hair back, like the original model who wore the dress on the runway.
The problem is, most runway models aren’t cast unless they’re 5’10” or taller. It’s a lot of dress — but for us, all it takes is a lot of nerve, and it seems like Lily’s got it. She clearly wants to be a fashion girl and designers are starting to embrace her.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Primetime Emmy Awards