- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It may have been freezing in the city, but Christian Siriano‘s fall 2015 show on Saturday transported attendees — including Kesha, Zendaya, Juliette Lewis, Kelly Osbourne and Bethany Mota in the front row — to a safari setting, where it felt like the sun always shines even if it was just for a few minutes.
In keeping up with the wildlife theme, the designer’s latest collection featured tiger-print coats, zebra-patterned dresses and gowns covered in colorful leaf motifs. Accompanying the feathers and frocks was a fitting playlist of catchy tunes, including “Animal” by Creep featuring Holly Miranda and “I’m a Ruin” by Marina and The Diamonds. Check out the songs (compiled and mixed by the designer’s longtime boyfriend, Brad Walsh) played during Siriano’s presentation below, and let’s get lost in the jungle together, yeah?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
valentine's day gift guide
super bowl LVII
leslie odom jr.