- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Behold this image of Christie Brinkley and Rebecca Romijn flashing their pearly whites for the camera, radiant in red gowns and glammed-up, golden hairdos.
Would you want to stand next to these ladies? No, no you would not. And neither would we.
But they’re pretty to look at. The former fashion models returned to the catwalk Wednesday night for the Heart Truth Red Dress show, which kicked off New York Fashion Week. The annual event aims to raise awareness of heart disease in women, recruiting celebrities to walk the runway in crimson frocks crafted by top designers.
Brinkley, aka Ex-Mrs. Billy Joel, strutted down the aisle to “Uptown Girl,” stumbling a bit on the hem of her strapless Pamella Roland gown; Romijn, the mother of twins with husband Jerry O’Connell, wore a Marchesa number that had a cascade of embroidered flowers.
Also making Heart Truth cameos: Minka Kelly, Aisha Tyler, Jenna Elfman, Rose McGowan, Glamour editor Cindy Leive, and Debbie Phelps, mom to Olympian Michael Phelps and one-time Chico’s spokeswoman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day