- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo welcomed their first child, a son, on Wednesday in Los Angeles, the couple confirm to THR.
“We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey,” the pair said in a statement. “He came into this world at 8lbs 9oz and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us.”
Lachey and Minnillo married in July 2011 after several years of dating. They documented their nuptials in a TLC special, Nick & Vanessa’s Dream Wedding, staged at Virgin Group owner Richard Branson’s private island in the British Virgin Islands.
Lachey, who has hosted NBC’s The Sing Off, recently reunited with his ’90s pop group 98 Degrees; Minnillo, a former host of MTV’s Total Request Live, is a co-host on ABC’s Wipe-Out.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
valentine's day gift guide