- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cardi B tried to attack Minaj at the Harper’s Bazaar Icons party in New York on Friday. Video circulated on social media showing Cardi B lunging toward Minaj and throwing her shoe at the rapper.
“The other night I was part of something so mortifying and so humiliating to go through in front of a bunch of upper-echelon… people who have their life together,” the rapper said on her Apple Music Queen Radio show Monday.
In an Instagram post, Cardi B — who recently had a child — didn’t call out Minaj by name but alluded to the fight and said it was sparked because her mothering skills were being disparaged.
During her radio show, Minaj says she “would never discuss anyone’s child.”
“I just want people to know that Onika Tanya Maraj has never, will never… speak ill on anyone’s child. I am not a clown. That’s clown shit,” Minaj said, referencing her full legal name.
Minaj added, “This woman is at the best stage of her career and she’s throwing bottles and throwing shoes? Who the fuck is gonna give her an intervention?”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day