- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With her hair twisted up like a Gibson girl and wearing a gorgeous, high-necked white lace dress, Nicole Kidman looks like she’s prepping to play some sort of Victorian lady in a period movie here, doesn’t she? Or like she’s guesting on Downton Abbey?
But in fact, this is part of her new ad campaign as global ambassador of the Australian brand’s new push, which will include the American market in January 2013.
Swisse isn’t Swiss at all – it’s Australian protein powder and protein bars that claim to up one’s energy. After the U.S. rollout, the product will turn up in the U.K., Europe and Asia – and Kidman’s image, as the biggest Australian star in the world, will certainly be an asset here. We’re not sure how the look of this ad campaign plays into this, though.
The next step will be Kidman shooting a worldwide commercial for the brand.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day