- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder are now parents.
The couple have reportedly welcomed a baby girl named Bodhi Soleil Reed Somerhalder, reports E! News. Reps for the actors did not immediately respond to The Hollywood Reporter‘s request for comment.
It’s unclear when they welcomed their newborn.
The happy news comes on the heels of Reed declaring that she and Somerhalder would adhere to “one month of silence” when their baby arrived. “We’ll take the baby’s first month for ourselves,” Reed told Fit Pregnancy and Baby. “Just the three of us, no visitors, and we’re turning off our phones too, so there’s no expectation for us to communicate.”
Reed, 29, and Somerhalder, 38, first announced the pregnancy via Instagram in May.
The couple got engaged in January 2015 before tying the knot in April 2015.
In addition to expecting her new bundle of joy, Reed most recently launched Bayou With Love, a sustainable lifestyle line that offers eco-friendly clothing and clean beauty products, and Somerhalder starred in The CW’s The Vampire Diaries, which aired its final episode on March 10.
Given the duo’s new vow of silence, don’t expect to see photos of the baby anytime soon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day