- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Simon [Spurr] is one of my all-time favorite designers,” says stylist Ilaria Urbinati of the brand’s creative director, who took the helm of the Italian brand owned by Isaia in 2017, and debuted his first full Spring collection this past July.
Urbinati worked with the British menswear designer on the custom tuxedo featuring a cognac-colored velvet jacket with a black lapel, paired with a black bow tie, white shirt and black pants.
“I wanted Nikolaj with brown tones,” says the stylist, who wanted to play up his natural hair color. Coster-Waldau, who plays Jaime Lannister on the HBO show, teamed the look with Tod’s shoes, Montblanc cufflinks, and a Breitling watch.
Coster-Waldau is nominated for outstanding supporting actor in a drama series, alongside castmate Peter Dinklage.
The 70th annual Emmy Awards airs live on Monday, Sept. 17, at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day