- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At 13 years old, Noah Schnapp has already mastered the art of awards show style. Wearing head-to-toe custom Fendi, the Stranger Things star hit the carpet at the Emmys on Tuesday.
The actor, who was styled by Philippe Uter, wore a lightweight beige tuxedo, paired with a black silk shirt, a logo tie, and age-appropriate sneakers by the brand.
“I’ve wanted to work with Fendi for a long time, but we had to wait for the right project for Noah,” says Uter, who turned to the fashion house as soon as he knew the sartorially savvy teen would be attending the Emmys. “Silvia [Venturini Fendi] designed the look herself,” adds Uter, noting that the only direction he gave was for something end-of-summer appropriate.
Why Fendi, which is not a red-carpet regular? The brand strikes the ideal balance between chic and normal clothes, which is “perfect for Noah,” Uter says.
Stranger Things is nominated for 12 Emmys, including outstanding drama series.
The 70th annual Emmy Awards airs live on Monday, Sept. 17, at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day