- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kanye West will be unveiling his seventh studio effort, Waves, at New York’s Madison Square Garden for his Yeezy Season 3 presentation at New York Fashion Week.
Per the handwritten track list the Chicago rapper unveiled on Twitter over the weekend, the follow-up to Yeezus will carry 10 tracks, including the previously released cuts “No More Parties in L.A.” featuring Kendrick Lamar and “Real Friends.” ‘Ye also tweeted that he’d be releasing a new song every week ’till Waves’ Feb. 11 release, a tactic he used with the “G.O.O.D. Music Fridays” free music series.
See more Paris Couture Week’s Front Row
West has debuted cuts like “Wolves” and “Fade” at his previous fashion presentations, and will roll out the LP at MSG on Feb. 11. Ticketmaster currently has a countdown ‘til tickets go on sale for the general public on Wednesday (Jan. 27) for the Waves event, which will also broadcast in select theaters worldwide at 4 p.m. ET.
Billboard has reached out to West’s rep and will update this story with more details once available.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
11:00 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27: An earlier version of this article originally stated that the album name was Swish. West has since revealed that album will now be called Waves.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day