- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
One-year-old North West has attended fashion week before — she made her front-row debut at Balenciaga, followed by Givenchy, during Paris Fashion Week this past season — so by now, she’s practically a seasoned pro at getting better seats than most industry insiders and style editors (us, included).
But it seems little Nori has gotten over the wow factor of being a frow-er. While sitting with mom Kim Kardashian to support dad Kanye West at his Adidas presentation during New York Fashion Week on Thursday, she cried. The rapper told i-D that his toddler was likely crying because “Maybe she was just scared for her daddy. She just wanted people to stop being mean to her daddy. Because she knows that her daddy loves the world and just wants to make it a more beautiful place.” So we’ve heard.
Then at Alexander Wang‘s runway show on Saturday evening, North was spotted having another tantrum, with a smiling Yeezy looking like he was trying to comfort his baby girl.
As much as we enjoy seeing North out and about, being her adorable self, perhaps she’s better suited at staying home where it’s warm and comfy. And oh, being a kid and maybe hanging out with Blue Ivy instead?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day