- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Australian-born stylist Anita Patrickson can usually be found in L.A. shooting brand campaigns for the likes of Target and Rolex and covers for Elle and Marie Claire. But this week, she too is running around the streets of New York hitting up shows, parties, previews and even working a photo shoot or two (uh, we’re not doing that job just yet).
Since Patrickson has a pretty cool purview into all things fashion week, we decided to hand over the keys to our shiny new Instagram account @pretareporter and let her do her thing throughout the day on Tuesday.
So follow us — and, while you’re at it, follow her at @anitapatrickson — to get a glimpse inside Anita’s #DayintheLife.
Now go ‘Gram!
If you’re feeling especially social, you can find Patrickson on Twitter and Facebook too. As for us, make sure to click on pretareporter.com and get on the list so we can let you know the nanosecond we launch our new style website in November.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day