- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Twilight franchise may be over, but that doesn’t mean we won’t be seeing Robert Pattinson’s brooding mug anymore. After months of speculation, the British actor has officially been announced as the new face of Dior Homme fragrance.
“The House of Dior is delighted to announce that actor Robert Pattinson is to be the new face of Dior Homme fragrance,” says the brand in a statement. “He has since proven the scope of his acting talents by choosing films as varied as Remember Me…, Water for Elephants…in which he starred alongside Reese Witherspoon, or with his role as Bel-Ami, the famous Maupassant character.”
Joining the ranks of past and present Dior faces like Jude Law, Natalie Portman and Charlize Theron, Pattinson’s ad campaign was photographed by Nan Goldin, while a forthcoming film was shot by Romain Gavras (which, cover your ears any R-Patz lovers, is rumored to involve a steamy make-out session and scenes of a foursome).
The campaign will be broadcast exclusively in Asia (sans China and Japan) and Europe (sans the actor’s native U.K.).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day