- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are just a few of the residents of star-studded Hidden Hills, a small, equestrian-oriented city in the western San Fernando Valley that Drake, Jennifer Lopez and members of the Kardashian clan all call home. But they’ve been trying to get out of the exclusive guard-gated community since first trying to sell their house in June 2011. It currently bears a $13.5 million price tag.
The 11,000-square-foot house, with interiors by Martyn Lawrence Bullard (Bravo’s Million Dollar Decorator), was taken off the market due to a property line dispute with the homeowners’ association of neighboring Mountain View Estates — a conflict exclusively reported by THR in late May.
Stuck with the house until the issue is settled, they are now offering it up as a rental at $50,000 per month, according to real estate website Trulia.
The Osbournes initially purchased the house in 2007 for $12.4 million. It sits on 2.25 acres and boasts six bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, as well as amenities including a dedicated theater. The couple sold their Malibu home in April of this year for just below $8 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day