- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Though she’s not nominated, Handmaid’s Tale star Elisabeth Moss made her first Oscars appearance on Sunday, wearing Dior Haute Couture styled by Karla Welch, with Christian Dior makeup by artist Daniel Martin. (The Emmy winner prepped her skin with a facial by Joanna Vargas leading up to the big day.) Handling her hair was stylist Tommy Buckett, who documented the busy day in photos.
Pulling up to the Sunset Tower Hotel to prep Elisabeth Moss.
All set up for some Oscars hair. We got all the Garnier goods out to make the look perfect. Key to the style were Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Styling Mousse and Style Frizz Guard Anti-Frizz Dry Spray (to control flyaway and static).
After lunch, a Bloody Mary.
Daniel Martin applies the perfect Dior lipstick for Elisabeth’s red carpet moment.
Stylist Karla Welch added a Time’s Up pin.
She’s got her ticket to the Oscars and is ready to jump in the car with the rest of the cast.
The entire team. It takes a small village and we had the best time, listening to music and nibbling on tuna tartare, hummus and avocado toast.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day