- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
So what way Lanvin goes also becomes the way Hollywood dresses at night, to some degree. And Alber Elbaz, its designer, is known for his feminine flowy fabrics and tiny chiffon pleats and Grecian styles. But even though we’ve only seen about eight photos from the spring show in Paris so far — we can tell he’s going in a total other direction.
What’s posted so far on the wire services is more structured and masculine — and even boxy.
A lot of the New York shows featured boxy jackets and tops, and this is definitely one direction for spring designers are picking up on.
Lanvin did a leather jumpsuit that’s striking, a full on bead-encrusted jumpsuit for evening, and a lot of pants. The color themes we’ve seen so far are a lot of black with a big smattering of blue and purple.
We’re excited even to see just a few pics — so we thought we’d share them with you, until we have the full amount to feast on.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day