- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since last year, siblings Penelope and Monica Cruz have been dreaming up bedside fantasy wares alongside L’Agent Provocateur’s creative director Sarah Shotton for the brand’s own sister line, L’Agent. And, while it’s been quite pleasurable to browse the site’s tantalizing threads,
playthings just got real.
L’Agent has opened its doors in both Los Angeles and NYC, on Melrose Avenue and in Nolita to be exact. Brides to be, housewives aching to spice things up and anyone who would kill to have an ounce of Mrs. Javier Bardem‘s sex appeal (a.k.a. everyone on the planet) will rejoice at being able to head to an actual dressing room in lieu of just clicking into a shopping cart.
Visitors will encounter drawer upon drawer of the autumn/winter collection’s lacy, fashion-forward underpinnings inside the pale-pink facades. The inspiration was the great American road trip, but it’s obviously less Kerouac and much more, well, Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
Now, if only those rosy walls and zebra rugs could talk… about a certain actress’ workout routine.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day