- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pippa Middleton is now a married woman.
Middleton, 33, tied the knot with hedge fund manager James Matthews, 41, at St. Mark’s Church in Englefield, Berkshire, on Saturday, according to the BBC. The couple dated in 2012 before subsequently splitting. They reconnected in 2015 and then got engaged last July.
The sister of Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton said “I do” in a custom Giles Deacon gown. The British fashion designer told Business of Fashion: “She has a great eye, she knew what she wanted.”
Prince William, Kate and their kids, George and Charlotte, as well as Prince Harry and his girlfriend, Meghan Markle, were among those in attendance. Charlotte served as a bridesmaid and George as a page boy.
Pippa Middleton first caught everyone’s attention in 2011, when she arrived at Kate and William’s nuptials in a form-fitting ivory dress by Alexander McQueen’s Sarah Burton.
“It is a bit startling to achieve global recognition (if that’s the right word) before the age of 30, on account of your sister, your brother-in-law and your bottom,” she wrote in her party-planning book, Celebrate, in 2012. “One day I might be able to make sense of this. In the meantime, I think it’s fair to say that it has its upside and its downside.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day