- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
West Hollywood hot spot E.P. & L.P. may be best known for its popular rooftop patio and its contemporary Asian fusion cuisine, but the eatery is adding something new to the menu that will surprise patrons — sneakers.
Just this week, E.P. & L.P has launched a limited edition sneaker collaboration with Australia’s first athletic footwear brand, Volley. The new kicks — Volley x E.P. & L.P. — arrive after nearly a year of talks between E.P. & L.P. owners and co-founders David Combes and Grant Smillie and the Aussie footwear label. Designed to reflect the two brands and celebrate the Australian way of life, the sneakers mix Volley’s heritage and ‘Where Love Lives’ motto.
The line marks Volley’s first-ever restaurant collaboration. The sneakers, seen below giving off a Stan Smith-vibe, feature Volley’s lightweight outsole technology, vintage-inspired silhouette and textured materials including suede detailing and gold embossed logos. The Volley x E.P. & L.P. shoe will be exclusively available for purchase at the venue for $180. Dessert not included.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day