- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pretty Little Liars star Janel Parrish is engaged.
The 28-year-old actress will be tying the knot with boyfriend Chris Long. “Went to the park for a stroll with Klee and came back with a fiancé.” I get to marry my best friend and I’m over the moon. I love you @c_long,” she announced on Instagram Monday morning.
A post shared by Janel Parrish (@janelparrish) on
Long popped the question in Toronto, where Parrish is currently working on the Grease musical.
Just last month Long wrote on his Instagram account, “Year one down. The happiest. Can’t wait for what’s to come @janelparrish.”
Parrish most recently starred in Pretty Little Liars, which wrapped its seven-season run on Freeform in June. Next up, she’ll star and reprise her role in Freeform’s Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists, opposite Sasha Pieterse.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Taraji P. Henson