- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prince George is back in the spotlight — more specifically, for a recent family portrait that will be part of a specially commissioned stamp collection in honor of Queen Elizabeth II’s 90th birthday.
The photo, released by Buckingham Palace on Tuesday, sees Prince George posing with dad Prince William, grandpa Prince Charles and great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II, whose birthday is Thursday.
Taken by Ranald Mackechnie, the image captures the two-year-old cheesing it up with his chubby cheeks in full display. Being the well-dressed kid that he is, his outfit was obviously on point. George dressed up for the momentous occasion in a crisp white button-up, navy shorts, knee-high socks and leather T-strap shoes.
And to make sure he could reach his papa’s hand, he even got to stand on a stack of blocks. Talk about getting the spotlight.
A family portrait to mark #Queenat90.
It’s the first time Prince George has appeared on @RoyalMailStamps pic.twitter.com/9xgoJwNU12
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) April 20, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day