- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Quentin Tarantino is set to marry his Israeli fiancee Daniella Pick on Wednesday night in Los Angeles, Israeli media is reporting.
The 55-year-old director of Pulp Fiction and Inglourious Basterds and the 35-year-old singer and model got engaged last year. The pair met in 2009 when Tarantino was in Israel to promote Inglourious Basterds.
Pick posted pictures of her bridal shower on Instagram, with the bride-to-be wearing a short white dress and a crown of white roses. Pick is the daughter of veteran Israeli musician Svika Pick.
Pick and Tarantino were together for a short time in 2009 but broke off their relationship, only reconciling in 2016. Tarantino told GQ magazine he had purposely sacrificed his personal life to concentrate on his career, although it is not clear if he was referring to Daniella.
The Oscar-winning director is currently in postproduction on Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, his period piece set during the time of the Manson killings in Los Angeles in 1969. Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, Al Pacino, Dakota Fanning and Timothy Olyphant are part of the film’s all-star cast.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day