- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rachel McAdams has been in the spotlight for more than a decade now, but we’d argue that she’s never looked better. Since stealing our hearts in The Notebook and giving us an endless supply of meme-worthy quotes as Regina George in Mean Girls (both films from 2004), the 37-year-old has matured into both grittier roles and an edgier red-carpet style.
For her first turn at the Oscars as a nominated actress, McAdams stepped out at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood in an emerald green gown by August Getty Atelier, which she styled with an updo and silver jewels.
The actress is nominated for best supporting actress for her role in Spotlight, which is also up for the best picture honor. McAdams is in good company, facing off against Alicia Vikander, Rooney Mara, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Kate Winslet for the award.
The 88th Academy Awards — hosted by Chris Rock — airs live on Sunday, Feb. 28, at 5:30 p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day