- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Disobedience star and her husband, aka James Bond, have welcomed their first daughter, according to reports from multiple news outlets, citing sources. Reps for the duo haven’t responded to a request for comment from The Hollywood Reporter or other outlets, but they were photographed with a baby carrier in New York on Wednesday.
Weisz confirmed she was pregnant with their first child in April in an interview with The New York Times, saying: “Daniel and I are so happy. We’re going to have a little human.”
The couple began dating in 2010 and wed in December 2011 in an intimate ceremony in New York, after starring together in the psychological thriller Dream House.
Both Weisz and Craig have children from previous relationships. The actress shares son Henry Aronofsky with Mother! director Darren Aronofsky. And the James Bond star has a 25-year-old daughter with ex-wife Fiona Loudon.
The new parents have a busy film schedule with the Oscar-nominated Weisz starring as Sarah Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough, in The Favorite alongside Emma Stone and Olivia Colman, due in theaters this November.
Meanwhile, Craig is set to reprise his role as 007 in the Cary Fukunaga-directed Bond 25, which will open in theaters Valentine’s Day 2020.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day