- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I loved it!” exclaimed Julianne Moore of Ralph Lauren’s collection, a modern take on the glamour of the French Riviera with an all-American color palette of red, white, navy and cobalt blue. The Still Alice Oscar winner sat front-row alongside Jessica Chastain and Alec Baldwin.
Said Chastain’s stylist, Elizabeth Stewart, who attended with the Martian actress: “It was really evocative of a glamorous, beautiful life.” Stewart’s top picks? A white silk jumpsuit with red detailing and a blue shimmery liquid-lamé “twist on a jumpsuit.”
See more New York Fashion Week’s Front Row
Stewart, whose clients Julia Roberts and Amanda Seyfried were both out earlier during NYFW for the Givenchy show, added that she especially loved the designer’s red silk-cady evening dress, runway look no. 37: “That red dress just stunned me! The clean lines, almost nauticallike lines — it was stunning.”
Other standouts from the collection included a parade of pinstripe gowns (reminiscent of men’s shirting) that oozed effortless glam.
Look 36 from the Ralph Lauren runway
A shimmering blue jumpsuit
Look 37 was simply chic.
Borrowed from the boys
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day