- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Range Media Partners has signed a power couple: celebrity stylist Jason Bolden and interior designer Adair Curtis.
The two, who married in 2012 and welcomed a son, Arrow Fox, in 2021, are well known to Netflix viewers as the stars of Styling Hollywood, a reality series that focused on their design business JSN Studio. The full-service collective space serves clients across fashion and design needs.
Bolden, named one of The Hollywood Reporter’s Power Stylists for 2022 (and featured on the cover), maintains a roster of clients that includes Dwyane Wade, Michael B. Jordan, Yara Shahidi, Angelina Jolie, Cynthia Erivo, Trevor Noah and Serena Williams. He recently scored with a busy Met Gala, having styled Wade, Erivo, Vanessa Hudgens, Sabrina Carpenter, Lori Harvey and Alicia Keys in collaboration with major brands and luxury houses.
Both have big projects debuting in August. Bolden serves as a guest judge for Amazon’s competition series Making the Cut while Curtis will star in a new unscripted Netflix home makeover show, Instant Dream Home.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
making the cut
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power