- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rebecca Minkoff touched down at her Melrose Avenue flagship to celebrate a limited-edition holiday bottle design for Chandon Brut that will be available through Jan. 31. The gold-studded white or black bottles of bubbly ($24 each at BevMo! on La Cienega Avenue, Pavilions and chandon.com) mirror the signature studding on Minkoff’s handbags and accessories.
“Studs are so iconic to my brand and they almost look like bubbles, so it works,” she said. “I also like the idea, for the holidays, of bringing something to a dinner that doesn’t need to be wrapped. Plus our No. 1 requested drink on the dressing room tap screens is champagne, so now we exclusively serve Chandon.”
Minkoff references the tech-savvy, touch-screen mirrors in her boutique dressing rooms that customers can tap to adjust lighting, swap styles and sizes, and request a drink of choice (still or sparkling water, green tea, coffee or champagne). Bubbly has apparently risen to the top.
The Minkoff partnership is Chandon’s second designer collaboration; in January of this year, the brand teamed up with Opening Ceremony co-founder and Kenzo creative director Carol Lim on a limited-edition Chandon Rosé bottle.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day