- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Congratulations are in store for Ricky Martin. The superstar singer has announced that he and husband Jwan Yosef are expecting their fourth child together.
Martin, 47, shared the exciting news while accepting an award at the 23rd annual Human Rights Campaign National Dinner in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
“I have to announce that we are pregnant. We are waiting,” Martin told the audience after giving shout-outs to his husband and children. “Alright! I love big families.”
During the event, Martin was honored with the HRC National Visibility Award for his advocacy of LGBTQ rights and his philanthropic effords.
The “Livin’ La Vida Loca” singer and Yosef currently share three children together: 11-year-old twin sons Valentino and Matteo, and baby daughter Lucia. The couple disclosed their marriage last year.
Watch Martin’s announcement below.
— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) September 29, 2019
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day