- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Make no mistake: Rihanna is with her.
Last month, the performer wore a gray tee that featured a photo of Hillary Clinton wearing a New York Yankees hat. The limited edition tee (priced at $35) was designed by New York-based streetwear brand Trapvilla.
Despite not being able to vote in the U.S. (she’s from Barbados), RiRi continued to show her support for the Democratic presidential nominee on Election Day. She posted a selfie on Instagram Tuesday wearing a long-sleeve shirt with a screen-printed photo of her wearing said Trapvilla tee. The shirt also read: “I’m with her. And her.”
Turns out the shirt RiRi wore on Tuesday was designed by Los Angeles-based label Base DTLA, which does custom screen printings and curates vintage pop culture tees. According to the brand’s website, Base DTLA is also a creative space for retail pop-ups and events, and studio for “the artistically inclined.”
The singer’s #ImWithHer Rihanna top, available for $60 in gray, has already been worn by Sofia Richie, Lena Dunham, Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg. You can also choose a black long-sleeve version ($70) or order it as a t-shirt in black ($50) or white ($40).
Looks like folks are with Hillary Clinton and Rihanna.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day