- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Here comes the sustainably dressed bride! Los Angeles-based eco-friendly fashion line and boutique Reformation has launched its bridal line.
Led by creative director Yael Aflalo (formerly of the brand Ya-Ya ), the limited-edition collection keeps up with the brand’s ethos of creating fashion from vintage and surplus fabrics, making it a hit amongst celebrities including Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Michelle Williams. The line features eight styles in seven colors, including both bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses at affordable price points ranging from $198 to $588.
Dubbed “bridal for babes” by Reformation, which has flagships in both Los Angeles and New York, the line follows in the footsteps of bridal’s boho trend, led by the likes of New York-based Stone Fox Bride, whose vintage-inspired, ethereal offerings veer more toward wood nymph than traditional bride (floral crowns, anyone?). The limited-edition collection by Reformation also is geared toward the woman hoping to wear her dress again after the big day.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
super bowl LVII
leslie odom jr.