- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Today’s trendy wellness culture is all about making time to take care of yourself, both mentally and physically. But when you’re a working professional in Los Angeles, sometimes the only break you get is zoning out while stuck in traffic on the 10.
The Ritz-Carlton Spa wants to expand your options — that’s why it’s offering a new “working lunch” package, which promises to nourish body and mind all within an hourlong lunchtime window. For the appetizing price of just $150, guests can choose one of three 25-minute L.A.-specific spa specials: The Rush Hour Massage (“eases tension, reduces stress, and addresses specific areas of concern”), the Skin Quench Facial (“refreshing facial treatment designed to quickly and effectively address dehydrated and fatigued skin”) or Reflexology (“a Chinese technique that uses pressure point massage on the feet.”)
And don’t worry, this isn’t one of those “lunches” that’ll actually leaves you hungry. Included in the package is a healthy bento box prepared by WP24 by Wolfgang Puck, the hotel’s fine dining restaurant that puts a modern spin on traditional Chinese Cuisine. Another stress relieving bonus? Valet parking is complementary.
900 W Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day