- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Homelessness continues to be a focal point of the COVID-19 crisis, with unemployment reaching record highs and segments of the population left vulnerable to the novel coronavirus.
Chrysalis, the Southern California-based nonprofit dedicated to helping those experiencing homelessness find a path out through job readiness programs and placement, has confirmed a slew of stars to come together for a virtual fundraiser, “Chrysalis Night In,” on Thursday (7-8:30 p.m. PT) that will benefit current relief efforts.
The event will feature musical performances by Natasha Bedingfield and Linda Perry; comedy sets by Max Greenfield and Jeff Ross; and special appearances by A-listers Robert De Niro, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Zach Braff, Dave Bautista and Kit Harington, among others. Event chairs include Kerry Brown, Rebecca Gayheart Dane, Evolution Media’s Rick Hess, CAA’s Josh Lieberman, producer Stacey Sher and WME partner Richard Weitz.
Cost of admittance to the online event will be $50 per household. More information can be found here.
May 12, 10:20 a.m.: Updated with new participants Anne Hathaway and Zach Braff.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day