- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Longtime Dior Homme poster child Robert Pattinson has kindly graced us with his presence once again, starring in the latest ads for the 2017 Black Carpet collection by creative director Kris Van Assche, who has been with the French fashion house going on 10 years.
Pattinson, a card-carrying member of Van Assche’s #KVASquad, which also includes such luminaries as A$AP Rocky, Boy George and Rami Malek, was photographed by the man, the myth Karl Lagerfeld for the ads, in which he assumes his go-to brooding stare and seductively apathetic demeanor.
“Darker tones and faultless elegance, these are the two cohesive elements shaped by the addition of Robert Pattinson’s prepossessing personality in front of Karl Lagerfeld’s camera to showcase the @DiorHomme Fall 2017 Black Carpet collection by @Kris_Van_Assche,” reads a caption on the brand’s Instagram.
Catch Pattinson’s third Dior Homme campaign below, and happy Friday!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day