- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Robert Pattinson is no stranger to Dior Homme — he’s worn the luxury label on the red carpet a number of times and has been the star of its fragrance commercials since 2013. Now it looks like the French fashion house is making things even more official with the actor: Pattinson has been named the new face of the fall 2016 ready-to-wear collection, designed by Kris Van Assche.
Starring in the black-and-white photos — lensed by the one and only Karl Lagerfeld — R-Patz smolders at the camera (and pierces into our souls) in one shot. Another image sees him relaxing in a plaid shirt and a pair of sunnies.
While Dior Homme has dressed a number of A-listers in film and music including James Marsden, Orlando Bloom, John Legend and A$AP Rocky, this is the first time the label has enlisted a famous face to front its fashion campaign.
The campaign will drop worldwide April 1. Until then, enjoy the below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day