- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Did Robin Wright and Clement Giraudet run off and get married on the down low in Paris? Word is that the House of Cards actress and her handsome French beau (Saint Laurent’s international VIP relations manager) were both sporting rings that appear to be wedding bands (worn on that significant finger) while out and about in the City of Light on Wednesday, reports US Weekly. A representative for Wright did not return The Hollywood Reporter‘s request for comment.
— The Keke Blog (@KekeNapepcom) March 9, 2018
Wright and Giraudet were first spotted together in Paris last September, when they attended a soccer game at the Parc des Princes stadium with Hopper Penn, Wright’s 24-year-old son with Sean Penn, during fashion week. The couple spent the holidays at the Squaw Valley Ski Resort in California’s Olympic Valley in December.
The 51-year-old was married to Dane Witherspoon from 1986 to 1988 and to Sean Penn from 1996 to 2010. She and Penn also have a 26-year-old daughter, model-actress Dylan. Prior to her relationship with Giraudet, she was dating X-Men actor Ben Foster — they broke off their engagement in November 2014 and then got back together before splitting in August 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day