- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rose Byrne and Bobby Cannavale are expecting another child.
The Neighbors actress revealed to the Australian publication Jones that she’s pregnant.
“I’m a little tired but feeling good,” Byrne said on set during a photo shoot with older brother George. “Everyone was very sweet on set today, and you always get a little bit more attention when you’re pregnant, which is fabulous.”
Byrne, 38, and Cannavale, 47, who remain mum about their relationship, started dating in 2012 and starred together in 2014’s Annie and Adult Beginners.
Byrne’s upcoming film projects include starring in Will Gluck’s Peter Rabbit and Jesse Peretz’s Juliet, Naked.
Cannavale most recently starred on Netflix’s Master of None and USA’s Mr. Robot. He will make his way on to the big screen with Jake Kasdan’s Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle and Martin Scorsese’s The Irishman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day