- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Late-night TV is filled with teachable moments. Just last week, for example, Gisele Bundchen taught Jimmy Fallon how to work the catwalk in stilettos — a valuable life lesson from which, it’s safe to say, we all benefited.
This week’s lesson comes to us courtesy of Ryan Gosling, who appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! to promote his new film with Russell Crowe, The Nice Guys. What did we learn, you ask? Always — always — try on your outfits first.
“I have to admit something,” Gosling sheepishly revealed to Kimmel. “I didn’t try this suit on before I came out, and I realized that it’s so tight. It’s wildly inappropriate. I feel like I’m going steady with these pants.” The actor, who welcomed his second daughter with Eva Mendes on April 29, played coy, asking the camera to shoot him only from the waist up.
“Do the opposite, I think it will get us better ratings,” chided the host, who himself was sitting safely behind his own desk. Gosling, holding his hands in his lap, then went on to discuss how his new film is battling Angry Birds at the box office — and you can bet there’s a “Crowe and Gosling” bird pun involved. Swoon.
Admire the view of Gosling in his too-tight gray suit below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day